March 29, 2002
Fleet 134 Meeting
- Other possible races to attend.
- Rules seminar per Bill Bruce race
judge to give this on Apr 9th Tues call Bill to attend -
- Hold Fleet meeting to prepare for Regatta
- Dues and treasures report Dues are
$25.00 - $2,160.99 in treasury.
Regatta Duties (covered later in
Delta Sailing Weekend race
committee Hobie and open boats on lot July 27th thru Sep
- Supporting other race Regattas need
help w/committee, chase boats, general for May 18-19, June 8-9, and Sept
Publications Gerry Wilder
Name and phone # for other fleets
and sailors to contact us for questions, site maps. Cat Sailor has no phone
# or e-mail address to contact us.
Mike to do commodores corner
- Get out notice of race as usual, plus get
info to fleet members
- Race chairman Andy H. nothing said
in this corner, not at meeting.
- Chase boat or committee boat help Bill
Baxter & Frank Bermel will help to do these, but need help if they do
comm. boat. With times etc.
- Drinks ice cokes Jim Sislow.
May need more people here?
- Trophies Peter Barclay (with help here
from Chris Rooke.
- Food Mike and Marsha
- Friday night party Mike and Marsha (and
all members that can make it)
- Giveaways all members contribute
- Bill Baker to do the giveaway
- Sponsor Letters were given out.
Registration forms (on race day)
Brent and Ann Frost.
- Clean up and crowd control leader Bill
Sharp all members to help as well.
- Corps permits Mike lodes
- Get feedback from other members that
couldnt make the meeting as to what contributions can be expected from
- Set up new meeting in 1 mth, hopefully a
week day evening. Set the date after the Midwinter Regatta
Mike and Marsha Lodes
Chris and Charlotte Rooke
Peter Barkley and friend
Francis Priola and Bill Sharpe